Here’s everything you need to know about the wedding from the guests, to the venue and the most important info of all… the dress!
1. The pair were meant to be married in 2021 but postponed their wedding. After quaranting together for months in New York City, Brooklyn popped the question in June 2020, but couldn’t wait to marry Nicola. Brooklyn told Hello! last year “If Covid wasn’t a thing we’d have liked to have been married already,” he also admitted the pair found planning a wedding during Covid “a bit difficult.”
2. The bride wore custom Valentino. According to The Daily Mail, Nicola’s gown was custom Valentino and the work of designer Pierpaoio Piccioi. Nicola flew to Rome twice to visit the studio to ensure her gown was perfect. The dress was an all-white long sleeved gown, with delicate lace detailing on the back in a keyhole style. Her veil also featured similar lace detail at the edges and was floor length, with a shorter piece in front of her face for Brooklyn to toss back and kiss his bride. We patiently await photos.
3. The ceremony was a Jewish one. Also per The Daily Mail, the couple wed under a flower-garlanded chuppah in a traditional Jewish ceremony in honour of Nicola’s Jewish heritage. Brooklyn also smashed a glass wrapped in a napkin under his heel after they were married by the rabbi. Mazel tov!
4. They were married at Nicola’s parents’ ocean-view estate in Palm Beach, Florida. What could be more romantic than a beach wedding? According to the new Mr and Mrs Beckham, getting married on a $130 million family estate overlooking the sea instead. As per Sky News, the theme was white as the estate was decorated with white flowers and took place at 6pm in a giant tent on the oceanfront lawn.
5. Speaking of Nicola’s parents, despite being a Beckham he had to sign a prenup. You might be the child of a Spice Girl/world famous fashion designer and a mega famous former footballer, but the Peltz family are kind of a big deal. According to The Daily Mail Nicola’s father Nelson Peltz is said to be worth over $1.6 billion which is huge even compared to the Beckhams combined income of $494 million. Better to be safe than sorry I guess?
6. Harper Beckham was one of Nicola’s bridesmaids! According to Heat, 10 year-old Harper was adorably all white in a puff sleeve dress and blue sash like Nicola’s other bridesmaids.
7. There was basically a Spice Girls reunion. According to The Daily Mail 300 guests turned up to watch Nicola and Brooklyn tie the knot, but some guests are more important than others, namely ones of Spice Girl fame. Mel B and Mel C were in attendance alongside Victoria Beckham (ofc) making up three of the beloved five.
8. It was a very Instagramable and fashion forward affair. As well as the former Spice Girls, according to Sky News, Serena Williams, Eva Longoria, celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and the Ramsay family all arrived to help celebrate the marriage.
9. Brooklyn Beckham might be taking Nicola’s surname as a middle name. According to The Sun, Brooklyn plans on taking his wife’s surname as a middle name. An insider told The Sun “Brooklyn is head over heels for Nicola – it’s a huge sign of his commitment to her, and his love for her.”